2 - 4 Berth canal boat for sale | Black Prince Narrowboat Holidays1124
Boat sales – Princess 2
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER of £54,450.00 including VAT.
Black Prince Holidays Limited has just built the newly designed Princess 2 narrowboat, entirely designed and fitted out by Black Prince. She is a 2/4 berth, length 47’6” and is built for holiday hire.Everyone who has seen it so far says ‘I would like to buy one like that!’. This will be the first time Black Prince Holidays has ever sold one of its newly built boats. We normally keep them for four years and then sell them, as you can see from our usual advertisement for boat sales.Click here to view the virtual tour!
This is NOT going to be a “bespoke” narrowboat, but will be a narrowboat finished to the specifications below and finished in any colour you wish.
Examples of colour:
(click to enlarge)
- Built to Recreational Conformity requirement of Directive 94/25/EC and as amended by Directive 2003/44/EC
- All Certificates of Conformity supplied.
- Hull – built by Pro Build. We think Pro Build is one of the top five hull makers in the U.K.
- Hull thickness – 10/6/5/4 mm’s.
- Stainless steel water tank of 490 ltrs.
- Fuel capacity 300 ltrs.
- Toilet tank capacity 1000 ltrs.
- Gauges – all fitted to water tank, diesel and toilet tanks.
- Engine – Canaline 42 (Kioti)
- PRM15 gearbox.
- Propeller 17” x 12”.
- Twin alternators 110 and 50 amps.
- Batteries – one for starter, two domestic and one for Eberspacher.
- Central Heating – Eberspacher D4W (diesel).
- Toilet –Tecma freshwater macerator.
- Cooker – Spinflo Caprice.
- Side doors on port side.
- Porthole on port side.
- Hair dryer – 240 V..
- Windows – Worcester Marine.
- Front double doors – locking, and double glazed,
- Shower fitted with screen.
- Aquadrive coupling.
- Twin coil Calorifier.
- Fridge – Inlander 12 V.
- Insulation – all Polystyrene and NOT FOAM.
- Front fender – large one fitted as approved by all River Authorities.
- Calor Gas – twin 13 kg.supplied.
- L.E.D. lighting throughout.
- TV/DVD fitted.
For more information please contact us