Coronavirus Book with Confidence Guarantee
Our Book with Confidence Guarantee means that we have you covered should any Government restrictions regarding COVID-19 interrupt your holiday plans.
We recommend that you purchase holiday insurance to cover against the possibility of you or a member of your party not being able to travel due to catching Covid-19 / have to isolate. Alternatively you can add our Cancellation Protection to your booking which will provide cover for this.
If Black Prince cancels your break:
In the case that your holiday can’t go ahead due to COVID-19 Government restrictions, we’ll be in touch to offer you the opportunity to transfer your booking to a different date in 2022 or 2023 with no amendment charge, or we will arrange a full refund.
If there is a local Government restriction in your area;
If travel restrictions are put in place by your local Government (such as quarantine periods / restricted travel etc.) and you are unable to take your holiday then we will offer you the opportunity to transfer your booking to a different date in 2022 or 2023 with no amendment charge, or we will arrange a full refund.
If you are travelling from overseas / areas outside of the UK:
If travel restrictions are put in place by your Government or the UK Government (such as quarantine periods etc.) and you are unable to travel either from your country or you are unable to enter the UK, then we will offer you the opportunity to transfer your booking to a different date in 2022 or 2023 with no amendment charge, or we will arrange a full refund.
Please note that if you wish to be covered for personal health (in case you catch Covid-19 / have to isolate) then you can purchase our Cancellation Protection Policy which now covers this. Find out more about our Cancellation Protection here.
Terms and Conditions
- This guarantee applies to the SARS-CoV-2 / Covid19 strain of Coronavirus.
- All other terms and conditions are unchanged.
- We recommend that you take out the Black Prince Cancellation Protection Scheme or another travel insurance for all other risks.
- If the price of your new holiday is more than 10% higher than the original one you will need to pay the difference at the time of booking.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee applies to holidays due take place during the 2022 season.
- Refunds cannot be processed when the booking office is closed due to Government advice. Refunds can take up to 28 days to process.